5 Things To Know This Week
1. Duncan Quinn's Cask Chronicles double-decker bus has rolled into the Miami Design District bringing cocktail events and a bespoke men's pop-up shop. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Threadcount is having a SALE - The luxury bedding store is offering discounts through February 23rd meaning it's a great time to visit them and treat yourself or someone you love to rich, buttery bed sheets. You could save up to 50% off.
3. Maker's Documentary is having a sold-out Miami premiere this week but you can catch it next Tuesday, February 26th on our local PBS station
4. We love beautiful things. Yep, yep, we do. And with a little math and bit of research you can lead a well-designed, happier, more productive life.
5. Spring Break is over. Well, they're hosting their last events in their temporary Design District space this week. But they're nomads and you can still support their current and future projects.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe to our blog below and be the first to read about the latest happenings, trends and more from the Miami Design District.