Louis Vuitton and the Seven Scents
Looking for a scentsational new perfume? How about seven? Louis Vuitton has you covered with the just-introduced Les Parfums Louis Vuitton, the brand’s first fragrance release in nearly 70 years.
The special collection of unique scents was developed by third-generation perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud in the motherland of perfume making: Les Fontaines Parfumées in Grasse, France — the city that is also the birthplace of leatherwork.
The seven different scents, encompassed in simple, chic bottles designed by Marc Newson, are creations designed to evoke different feelings and inspire those who wear the fragrances to take a globe-trotting journey through the senses. Like the line of luggage, which started with the now iconic trunk, Les Parfums Louis Vuitton will transport you on a voyage.
Take a journey with Les Parfums Louis Vuitton collection, which includes:
- Rose des Vents, delicate, airy, silky and bursting with aroma of a field of roses.
- Turbulences, intense and intoxicating, this scent blends tuberose with other rich florals like jasmine grandiflorum.
- Dans la Peau, sensual and sexy, this combines an exclusive infusion of natural leather smell from Louis Vuitton’s workshops with sweet apricot.
- Apogée, an “elixir of innocence,” this combines lily of the valley with Grasse jasmine, Chinese magnolia and May rose for a refreshing blend.
- Contre Moi, fusions of vanilla merge to create this tantalizing perfume.
- Matière Noire, blackcurrant mixes with white narcissus and sambac jasmine to create an explosion of the senses.
- Mille Feux, leather scents combine with raspberry for an unexpected fusion.
Find the entire seven bottle collection of Les Parfums Louis Vuitton at the Louis Vuitton flagship store in the Miami Design District.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe to our blog below and be the first to read about the latest happenings, trends and more from the Miami Design District.